Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two posts in one day!

I'm wanting to have a semi-regular schedule for posting--at least once a week--and it occurred to me that a good way to make this happen is to have an idea of what I am posting and when.

Book posts fitting the overall scope of the blog will be on any day of the week that I get around to posting them up.  Along with that, I think to have a day where I post comments about more modern books.  I'm thinking of calling it "Thoroughly Modern Mondays".

Tuesdays, of course, will still be "Off Topic Tuesdays" where i talk about anything I feel like, and I'm thinking of adding a "Special Request Saturday" where I will read a reader requested book (I just know someone will request Twilight to be a smart-ass) and post my comments on it.  This way I can keep content flowing while reading the blog-centric books.

No comments:

Post a Comment